TEAM-VISION FORUMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Telling it like it 'tis...

Go down

Telling it like it 'tis... Empty Telling it like it 'tis...

Post  sYn Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:00 am

OK, I am sYndrome. I have used several game names over the years, and I have worn many squads tags, and community logos, but ever since 2000 - 2001, I have been sYndrome, if you would like, you may call me sYn. I have been gaming online since around 1998, when the pasttime of online gaming was hardly worth the effort, but we gamers still managed to have fun.

I have started a few squads/communities over my gaming "career", and have served on several Squad Councils, and as C.O of some as well. I began developing the idea for ~V~ because I wanted to have a place where I could interact with cool, friendly, upbeat, intelligent, people, have fun, and feel relatively safe from drama, negativity, and other forms of unneccessary B.S. that only serve to disrupt my chi...

I am a dynamic, intelligent, intense, kind of person, who likes to share ideas through dialogue rather than by debating. I like to learn things, (that I didn't know, duh!) and I like to teach others. I tell peoeple all the time that knowledge is power, indeed, BUT, ignorance is NOT bliss, it is vulnerability. Not being aware of a threat or iminent danger, in no way reduces the threat or diminishes the danger, the ignorant are just unaware until a near-miss, or SPLAT! Knowledge is power, so to gain knowlegde is to EMPOWER ones' self. To give or share knowledge with others, and to empower others, is the greatest gift anyone can give to anyone else, in my opinion.

Thats part of who and what I am, I am sYndrome...

Telling it like it 'tis... Marcol10
Telling it like it 'tis... Me_new10

sYn
sYn
sYn
Admin

http://team-vision.us

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum